Prom Coast Community Bake-Off
Indulge your inner cake maker by entering the inaugural Prom Country Community Bake-Off. Sections for 'Cakes', 'Biscuits and Slices', 'Children's Baking' and 'Yeast and Sourdough Baking.
Excellent prizes and plenty of fun.
$5.00 admission, children $2, entitles you to view the entries and sample them
with a cup of tea or coffee at the end.
Fish Creek Hall
The rules are simple:
1) Only amateur cooks may enter;
3) Judging will be undertaken by a panel, and judges decisions are final;
4) Prizes given for 1st and 2nd in four categories; and
5) Please have your entries at the Fish Creek Hall Supper Room before 123:30pm on Sunday March 17
6) Admission for audience, tea or coffee and tasting is $5.00, $2.00 for children
The four categories:
2) Slices or biscuits;
3) Savoury and yeast cooking
4) Children's section (under 16)
5) Enter as many times as you like, but use a different entry form each time.
Points will be awarded for external and internal appearance and flavour.